Blazing Studios / BlazeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to the website for Blazing Studios and its official server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CC License
Creative Commons License
This license declares that Douglas Bacon owns the necessary rights to the title BlazeCraft and Blazing Studios.
Information!
Server IP: 144.76.29.202:25588 Online server map: 94.23.211.77:12801
Donation
Want to support Blazing Studios or BlazeCraft? Please donate here!
NEW BlazePack Server!
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 am by theonlysos
IP: 94.23.1.6:25584

Hosted by BlazingStuidos Co-Owner, Blazex8.

You're all welcome to join.

Blazepack version: 1.32
MC version: 1.6.4

Blazepack link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/blazepack.316880

Platform URL (For those of you who are too lazy to use the top link): http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/blazepack

Server is still in 'testing' phase with this modpack, so …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» The BlazeCraft Mod Pack
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby DPMSproductions Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:28 am

» What Would You Do If... - Game
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 am

» NEW BlazePack Server!
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby theonlysos Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 am

» Ginjtaghe - Forum Spam
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby DPMSproductions Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:32 am

» Ban the person above you - Game
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby DPMSproductions Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 am

» The Current State of the Server and Community
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby Satan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:34 am

» Broken the forums silence
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby Satan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

» Happy Birthday Douglas
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby DPMSproductions Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:51 am

» VeoServ Summer Sale
TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Emptyby DPMSproductions Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.

Go down 
+3
speedymitto
theonlysos
Forloftol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Forloftol
Owner
Owner
Forloftol

TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Empty
PostSubject: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 am

Both parties are to write a full list of everything that happened. Everything they did. Everything you did yourself.
I don't need a word by word. Tell me the actions hat happened in chronological order from both parties.

'Forl will just tap me on the hand'. Not fucking likely.
Back to top Go down
https://blazecraft.forumotion.co.uk
theonlysos
Staff Officer
Staff Officer
theonlysos

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:04 am

You don't need my explanation. You have the full logs. You know what went on from start to finish.

You also know the views of the Staff officers, Ted and even Stsguitar - as you can see Private messages.

Act as you wish.

Forl's 'edit':

''You don't need my explanation. You don't need to hear my personal opinion on what happened because I probably don't think that I'm in the right.

Blad. Blah. Blah. Forl is the owner and makes the final decision.

Ban me. I don't care.''

I never once said I'm in the right - but Speedy shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place. A nice long list of offences = unban. Good one.

'Forl will just tap me on the hand' is in response to the print screen of Speedy dying. I fail to see how that was an extremely serious offence. Please use your brain and put it into context.

Last edited by theonlysos on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlySos21
speedymitto

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 am

was mining got dunked in lava re as i noticed i that lava was placed on me i went in to my house and asked in the chat if anyone had mined under me as becuase as i died sos went XD and then ofc he tpd to me enabled vanilla explosions and put creepers in my house to blow me up and continued to spawn them next to me after saying some witty comment and may i remind you this was all in creative then he killed me without spawning mobs just him in vanish command covered my spawn in lava and then banned me( i wont go in to full detail but i died at least 4-12 times)
Back to top Go down
Tedgp908!

Tedgp908!

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am

Ok, First speedy was minning and he fell into lava, he states "Someone broke the block under me" I replyed "Sure...Someone did" Sos msged. me "I broke the block under him". Then sos shot him, I know this because in the chat it sayed death.wepon. Then he when to tell you douglass about it then, while he told you sos put him in a hole. Then coveres it up, then sos perceded to fill the whole with lava. Which killed speedy the I msged forl "Fill the whole with sand" which he did. Thats my side.

-tedgp908

Back to top Go down
http://tedcraftserver.ejin.com
blueblood34

blueblood34

PostSubject: my report on the situation as requested   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

ok so i come on at around 10:00 pm and join skype chat to speak to speedymitto and as i join he tells me to come on the server and explained whats going on.
so i come onto the server and i see what has happened to speedy and his house, he then explains to me that the only sos has been killing him and griefied his house,
and as im in the server i think they were being a little harsh on speedy but i don't know much on the whole situation but i have seen the bad blood between speedy and sos for a long time even before the server.
Back to top Go down
Tedgp908!

Tedgp908!

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

I think you died four times, also this is not sos, first appemt of this he did it to me on the last map but worse.
Back to top Go down
DPMSproductions
Staff Officer
Staff Officer
DPMSproductions

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 am

speedymitto wrote:
was mining got dunked in lava re as i noticed i that lava was placed on me i went in to my house and asked in the chat if anyone had mined under me as becuase as i died sos went XD and then ofc he tpd to me enabled vanilla explosions and put creepers in my house to blow me up and continued to spawn them next to me after saying some witty comment and may i remind you this was all in creative then he killed me without spawning mobs just him in vanish command covered my spawn in lava and then banned me( i wont go in to full detail but i died at least 4-12 times)
^
Unintelligible blabber. I know we're not exactly supposed to judge grammar/spelling/punctuation, but can you at least try?

Anyways, my reply:
I full support Sos's decision, and will even go so far as to say I endorse it. Speedymitto has been nothing but trouble since he made his appearance. He's been banned twice(?) now for large amounts of profanity, belligerence, vulgarity, flaming, refusing staff instructions, and disrespect. After his most recent ban (which involved excessive flaming, as well as insulting you, Forl), three senior staff members (myself, Sos, and Satan), as well as two Trusted members (Ted and Sts) voted that he not be unbanned. Our opinions were totally and completely ignored, with Speedy receiving an almost immediate unban and another chance. So, with us feeling oppressed, we acted on our own merits. Speedymitto deserves his ban, the things he has done are unacceptable. So you SHOULD be tapping Sos on the hand, he's doing us all a huge favor. Also, editing his previous message, and deleting the one about players supporting his permanent ban, you are acting like a communist leader. Liberty Prime would be ashamed. Do what you will with us, but we won't forget (or forgive) it.

Last edited by DPMSproductions on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
onlyjust5

onlyjust5

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 am

I logged onto the server as I did speedy said in Skype " going mining " and I said ok the death message came up with speedymitto was killed he put in chat " Someone mined the block under me " I pay no attention because I'm too busy crafting an mfsu the hole argument broke out and then the tap on the hand thing then speedy left to post the images to you and then sos banned him and after that he said " bye " then something about hope you never come back and that was the end of it. this was my point of view.

-onlyjust5
Back to top Go down
Tedgp908!

Tedgp908!

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 am

Logblock and damage pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/LBufk

Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Owner
Owner
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 am

Myself taking charge and making the executive decision does not excuse this.
You didn't get what you wanted and then you took it out on someone.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Since Speedy has been placed on parole he has done nothing wrong. He's actually been fun to talk to and pleasurable to play with.

I hate to say this. I honestly do. But in the end I have to make an executive decision based on what everyone has said. (Which didn't include 5 peoples opinions when it was over.)
I stand by my decision. And now I have to decide what to do with Sos.

An eye for an eye. Even Ted agrees with me.

When I make my decisions I trust the staff for their opinions and statements. After which the staff are suppose to trust me with whatever decision I make. Good or bad. One level of trust is not privvy to the other.
It isn't a 'you trust me and I'll trust you' relationship.
Even if the staff is upset, they have to live with the decision I make, not decide for themselves and break the trust I have for them to not abuse their power and break the rules.

A portion of the chat I had with DPMS:

[23:54:30] Douglas Bacon:And he was on parole. Call it an investment on my part. If he does ANYTHING wrong in the next few months he will be permanently banned. No appeal.
[23:54:52] Matt Cottrell: And you still neglected to tell us any of this
[23:55:40] Douglas Bacon: On one part, yes, I should have told you. On another part, I shouldn't have to, the decisions made are my alone. Even if I take other peoples opinions into acount
[23:56:21] Matt Cottrell: Those decisions are not the kind to keep to yourself. They are important to the welfare of the server. If you had simply told us that he was being given another chance, while being on parole, a lot of this could have been avoided.

Did anyone think to check the actual ban report? Right there - On the bottom line:

https://blazecraft.forumotion.co.uk/t297-devilldudez-speedymitto-profanity-belligerence-vulgarity-flaming-refusing-staff-instructions-disrespect#3054

You didn't have to be invited to the chat. I listen to everything relevant to a report or punishment. I decide. It is final. I'm sorry to go 'dictator' as some put it on that point. But it's the truth.
In the end, it's not Speedy that bothers me, it's not Sos.
It's the fact that none of my staff trusted me enough to accept my decision.

[00:04:52] Matt Cottrell: And you know what is annoying Sos and I, that caused Sos to disregard your decision and ban him?
[00:05:09] Matt Cottrell: It's not Speedy
[00:05:15] Matt Cottrell: It's not his cheeky friend
[00:05:41] Matt Cottrell: It's you, who is editing our posts, deleting our posts, and not including us in important decisions about the server
[00:07:21] Matt Cottrell: Do what you will with Sos, and do what you will with Speedy
[00:08:02] Matt Cottrell: But what Sos did was justified, and a mature decision on his part
[00:08:10] Matt Cottrell: I will continue to support him through this
[00:08:47] Matt Cottrell: And even if Ted has chosen to turn his back on his original opinion, we still have the support of Sts, who has remained loyal to this server for a long time
[00:09:44] Douglas Bacon: I edited one post. A post that didn't even have anything meaningful in it. Just him practically flipping me the finger and saying that his side doesn't matter.
You are involved in important decisions about the server. Speedy's punishment is not one of them. The final verdict has nothing to do with the staff or witnesses.
How was it mature? A mature decision would be banning him and making a report. That I could have lived with. It was very immature considering he decided to Grief. Kill. Destroy and then finally do the ban. It's unnacceptable.

This thread is locked. I'll reopen it when 'I', 'myself', have a decision. Seeing as I clearly have noone to trust now except for Ted.
Back to top Go down
https://blazecraft.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.   TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident. Empty

Back to top Go down

TheOnlySos & Speedmitto incident.
Page 1 of 1