Blazing Studios / BlazeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to the website for Blazing Studios and its official server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CC License
Creative Commons License
This license declares that Douglas Bacon owns the necessary rights to the title BlazeCraft and Blazing Studios.
Information!
Server IP: 144.76.29.202:25588 Online server map: 94.23.211.77:12801
Donation
Want to support Blazing Studios or BlazeCraft? Please donate here!
NEW BlazePack Server!
Planetside 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 am by theonlysos
IP: 94.23.1.6:25584

Hosted by BlazingStuidos Co-Owner, Blazex8.

You're all welcome to join.

Blazepack version: 1.32
MC version: 1.6.4

Blazepack link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/blazepack.316880

Platform URL (For those of you who are too lazy to use the top link): http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/blazepack

Server is still in 'testing' phase with this modpack, so …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» The BlazeCraft Mod Pack
Planetside 2 Emptyby DPMSproductions Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:28 am

» What Would You Do If... - Game
Planetside 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 am

» NEW BlazePack Server!
Planetside 2 Emptyby theonlysos Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 am

» Ginjtaghe - Forum Spam
Planetside 2 Emptyby DPMSproductions Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:32 am

» Ban the person above you - Game
Planetside 2 Emptyby DPMSproductions Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 am

» The Current State of the Server and Community
Planetside 2 Emptyby Satan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:34 am

» Broken the forums silence
Planetside 2 Emptyby Satan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

» Happy Birthday Douglas
Planetside 2 Emptyby DPMSproductions Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:51 am

» VeoServ Summer Sale
Planetside 2 Emptyby DPMSproductions Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Planetside 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forloftol
Owner
Owner
Forloftol

Planetside 2 Empty
PostSubject: Planetside 2   Planetside 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:28 am

I know that most of you will be eagerly anticipating the release date to the new Free-to-Play Big-Team-Battle MMOFPS known as Planetside 2 which uses SOE's Forgelight Engine.

A small description for Planetside 2 for those of you who are ignorant and blissful:
PlanetSide 2 is a science fiction MMOFPS set approximately 300 years after the discovery of Auraxis, although the chronology of the game universe starts a few years before. After the Earth has nearly come to ruin after being torn apart by war, the world's governments came to a consensus and united under one banner: the world-wide Terran Republic (TR). Some time later a wormhole, one which scientists fail to explain, appears and later disappears without a trace. Ex-President of the Terran Republic, Tom Connery, believes that the wormhole is a sign of existing extraterrestrial life and launches several space expeditions. The first expedition to Moon Belt gives a lead—a figurine of alien nature—giving Connery a reason to start a second expedition further into space. Several Terran Republic ships travel through the wormhole and are stranded for a very long period of time; their situation grows dire. Due to the crew's mental exhaustion and provision limit, strict curfews are applied. Later, a vote is held about the necessity of the measures. The positive vote wins, but only barely. There are nearly as many negative votes. A second vote is called. However, a terrorist bomb destroys the ship on which the vote is to occur, killing everyone aboard, including Connery. Curfews pass. Later, the expedition discovers the planet Auraxis, and exactly 175 years later, the war between the Terran Republic and the New Conglomerate breaks out. Following this, a group of combatants calling themselves the Vanu Sovereignty join the conflict.

I, myself, will probably pick the Vanu Sovereignty. I will also, probably, augment my character for vehicle or sniper-support play. Meaning I will either be an engineer or an infiltrator in most events.

Feel free to tell us what faction, class and augment you will be taking!

May the ancient knowledge and wisdom, of technology long past, guide you all.
Back to top Go down
https://blazecraft.forumotion.co.uk

Planetside 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazing Studios / BlazeCraft :: Our Minecraft server :: The End-
Jump to: