Blazing Studios / BlazeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to the website for Blazing Studios and its official server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CC License
Creative Commons License
This license declares that Douglas Bacon owns the necessary rights to the title BlazeCraft and Blazing Studios.
Information!
Server IP: 144.76.29.202:25588 Online server map: 94.23.211.77:12801
Donation
Want to support Blazing Studios or BlazeCraft? Please donate here!
NEW BlazePack Server!
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 am by theonlysos
IP: 94.23.1.6:25584

Hosted by BlazingStuidos Co-Owner, Blazex8.

You're all welcome to join.

Blazepack version: 1.32
MC version: 1.6.4

Blazepack link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/blazepack.316880

Platform URL (For those of you who are too lazy to use the top link): http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/blazepack

Server is still in 'testing' phase with this modpack, so …

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» The BlazeCraft Mod Pack
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby DPMSproductions Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:28 am

» What Would You Do If... - Game
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 am

» NEW BlazePack Server!
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby theonlysos Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:59 am

» Ginjtaghe - Forum Spam
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby DPMSproductions Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:32 am

» Ban the person above you - Game
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby DPMSproductions Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 am

» The Current State of the Server and Community
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby Satan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:34 am

» Broken the forums silence
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby Satan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:31 am

» Happy Birthday Douglas
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby DPMSproductions Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:51 am

» VeoServ Summer Sale
Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Emptyby DPMSproductions Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blazex8
Owner
Owner
blazex8

Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Empty
PostSubject: Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server    Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:35 am

This application has been written on behalf of the player and in full agreement, I hope that other members of the server will support my decision for there rank.

MushyDwarfID is a talented, imaginative and a creative builder. he is 14 years old and attends the same school as a high percentage of the Blaze Craft server staff. he is a rather 'spirited' individual and will go too high extents to win a battle namely blowing the sh*t out of them but will always be careful before acting with lethal and extreme destructive power. he is always brainstorming new idea's everyday I have seen him with a new design for some new building. together we have thought of some good ideas, he has built many things naming some of them is the glowstone falls, the spaceships leviathan and behemoth which can be constructed and sold to theonlysos's fleet also he has built towns and villages which can be built onto the continent of orisis. he has high building skills and an interest in military building.

I apologise for the lack of pictures of his constructions but it was undo-able due to unforeseen technical difficulties.

I hope you take MushyDwarfID's application into a deep positive consideration and I hope that you will agree with me to say that he should be given this rank on the server.

Blazex8.

co-owners and admins please leave coments below
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Owner
Owner
Forloftol

Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server    Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:14 am

I'm afraid, as this server currently operates, we cannot take word for granted when it comes to applications. Somehow, we need to see some evidence of these sufficiently good builds.

(And just to correct your last sentence; any member of the server can give a valid opinion on any application.)
Back to top Go down
https://blazecraft.forumotion.co.uk
Goldheartz
Admin
Admin
Goldheartz

PostSubject: Re: Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server    Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:42 pm

well, i personally have seen some of dwarfs work, And it is very well done.
Back to top Go down
Forloftol
Owner
Owner
Forloftol

PostSubject: Re: Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server    Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 am

Inactive for too long.

Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  PwjIh
Back to top Go down
https://blazecraft.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server    Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server  Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazex8's application for MushyDwarfID's position as builder on the server
Page 1 of 1